lundi 22 octobre 2012

inside view

side view
Alas the piece I created for the Musé d'Angers triennale was not accepted.  Theme 'to web or too much web'.  The size restriction no larger than 12cm in any direction.  This gold and silver 'vessel' was created with fabric and free machining on soluble film and formed  whilst still wet from rinsing, round a bottle.
I shall look forward to seeing the work chosen when it is shown on their site.

Pas d'acceptance pour mon oeuvre pour le concours du Musée d'Angers.  Eh bien on gagne on perd c'est la vie.

I am preparing a background right now for another landscape based on a week's visit to the Scottish Borders a couple of years ago.  I really loved that scenery and the first work I did I sold at auction in the States.  I enjoyed creating that first piece too so hope I get as much enjoyment from this one.

Kirkhouse Farm Scotland


Voilà la première broderie que j'ai crée de ma visite en Ecosse il y a deux ans.  Je prépare un deuxième fond en espèrant que je trouve le travail à venir aussi créatif que pour celci

2 commentaires:

  1. hello Liz, Pascale et moi-même n'ont pas été retenues pour Angers, comme toi je me réjouis de voir les oeuvres acceptées

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Dommage que vous deux n'etiez pas retenues non plus. Eh bien.......

    RépondreSupprimer