dimanche 17 mars 2013

Home time

Tomorrow I fly home and my nephew will be flying the plane for the Australia - Hong Kong leg and then we'll have a day there before I fly on to Paris at midnight.  I've had a pretty quiet trip this time but still managed to go from Melbourne - Grampians - Melbourne - Canberra - Taree catching up with family and friends.
I'm hoping to start work on a series based around the country fences that are everywhere here - all shapes and sizes and degrees of repair - so I'll look forward to seeing what interesting angles I can come up with.
Demain je rentre mais avant que je prends le deuxième parti de mon trajet je vais passer la journée à Hong Kong comme la dernière fois avec mon neveu.
Quand je commence mon travail à nouveau, je veux créer une série sur les clôtures rurales trouvés partout ici et je suis impatient d'essayer de les capturer dans tous leurs états

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire