lundi 16 mars 2009

New work started

Had an enjoyable time in Roanne taking a day course on Saturday. People seem to like working my little landscapes and I always enjoy meeting new people.
Started a new piece of work today for 'Art of the Stitch' organised by Pfaff. The subject is landscape so it suits me very well but I'll have to do quite a bit of free machining on it as that is what the competition is all about.
Weather gorgeous again so long to be in the garden but at least can work with the studio door open which is lovely. Lots of birds courting so lots of birdsong. Wish it could be Sring forever!

Je viens de passer un moment à Roanne pour un stage que c'est bien roulé. Tout le monde semble aimer faire mes petits paysages.
Commencai une nouvelle broderie aujourd'hui pour 'Art of the Stitch' le sujet étant un paysage il me convient très bien - il faut inclure pas mal de piqué libre comme c'est organisé par Pfaff.

Le printemps est là et je travail avec la porte ouverte à l'atelier en écoutant les chansons d'oiseaux. Printemps est ma saison préfèré.

1 commentaire:

  1. Liz - I can hear those birds and feel the breeze. It sounds heavenly. Suzanne

    RépondreSupprimer