jeudi 15 janvier 2009

www.lizembroidery.com

Landscape embroidered from travels in Australia
That first message was just a try out to see if it was working.
Now I will tell you a little about myself. I am an embroidery artist living in France where I have lived with my husband Peter for 23 years or so. I exhibit and teach my embroidery both here and abroad (Australia). You can see a lot more about me on my website as above.
I welcome contacts from other textile artists with news about exhibitions, possible classes and of course anyone interested in learning my techniques.

3 commentaires:

  1. Welcome to the blogging community Liz I will look forward to seeing what you are up to.
    Doreen in beautiful Canberra Australia

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Bienvenue dans le monde des bloggeuses Liz, je suis si heureuse de lire ton blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Good to read comments that come in. I like this new world of blogging!

    RépondreSupprimer